We hope you have now an explicit knowledge about how to unlock the bootloader, install TWRP recovery, and flash Android 10 AOSP ROM on your Max Pro M1. If you have any further queries, kindly leave them down in the comment box. Also, if you found this post helpful, do not forget to share it on Social Media to thank us. It’s done with the installing of the TWRP recovery on Zenfone Max Pro M1, and now you can go ahead as well as flash the AOSP Android 10 on Zenfone Max Pro M1. So this is how you can install TWRP recovery using Fastboot which will be working for the majority of OEM Android devices. Make sure you have correctly installed Max Pro M1 Driver on your computer. If not, please download it from our USB Driver Section below and install it correctly.
- As it turns out, one of the most popular phones in the Indian also get official firmware free market, the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 supports it, too.
- We provide official links for original equipment manufacturers sites.
- Here you can download the latest and original version of stock firmware (Flash File) for your Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 mobile.
- The new phone comes with Dual 13 megapixel rear and 16 megapixels front Camera, large 5000 mAh battery and runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo.
Download ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) ZB601KL official stock firmware from the link here, and follow the provided flashing instructions to learn how to flash the stock rom. Follow these steps to flash stock firmware with recovery mode. Here you can download the latest and original flash file for Android phone. And also download the flash tool for flashing firmware of Android… Flashing will fix software issues, IMEI related issues, and improve device performance.
It is clean and Well Optimized with Enough Processor and RAM. Most of the users root their device to Uninstall Bloatware. You already have Clean Android OS, with almost Manufacturer apps, can be easily Uninstall. If you want to use Custom OS, None of the Custom OS is bug-free and Well Optimized like Stock OS. If you want to root, because everyone root, I advise-Don’t root your mobile. Now, you can follow the second step to flash the patched boot image file.
- Again if you don’t have proper knowledge about installing custom recovery then follow the below Article.
- Answer – Go to twrpupdate.com and search your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB name.
- This Guide is Work only On listed Phone So Please Don’t try it on any other Phone.
Once you have downloaded the Asus Zenfone Flash Tool zip file from the above link. So that’s it guys, this was our take on Download Asus Zenfone Flash Tool latest version.